The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT/FS Ricoh GR1s for RX100/S100/NEX/XF1/etc

kchong

Up for trade/sale is my black Ricoh GR1s. It's been a fantastic camera that's produced great images yet manages to fit in the tightest of jeans. It has a brilliant 7-element, dual aspherical 28/2.8 lens and dedicated control. Unfortunately,as much as I love the look of film, I'm going to need a digital replacement for my work/personal needs.

The camera works perfectly, and the lens is clean and clear. Unfortunately, there are some physical blemishes, including a few nicks of paint loss, some wear on the viewfinder frame and the screw holding the frame has fallen out. I've just used black blu-tack to hold the frame in place and it works fine despite being in and out of my pocket every day. I'm sure it's not too hard to find a replacement and just screwing it in.

The camera comes with the box, hand strap, hood. and soft cases for the camera and hood.

I would really prefer to trade it for a compact replacement and would consider the following (with added $ if appropriate):
Canon S95/100/110
Sony RX100
Fuji XF1
Sony NEX + Compact Lens
Leica CL
Other similar sized systems...

For those wanting to buy outright, I am asking $400 for it. Transaction fees and shipping are extra. I am located in Vancouver, BC V6T1Z4 and Canada Post offers a variety of reasonable shipping options. Shipping should be around $20 for the US and Canada. American buyers do not need to pay taxes/duties in accordance with NAFTA. Canadian buyers can get a discount if paying by Interact EMT/bank transfer.

Last edited: