The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica m8 / CV 125mm / Canon 35L / IR modified 450D

dpap1978

I have the following items for sale:

Leica M8 -- Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top has some smudge marks. Comes with Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover). This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Pictures soon. Price 1650 includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

CV 125mm -- Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter and both caps. Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price 1700 includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

IR modified Canon 450D -- This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price 425 includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Canon 35L -- Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel may have minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price 925 includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

dpap1978

yes, box is included, along with CDs, manuals. I have lost the original USB cable though...
Worldwide shipping is included.