The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE Notice: Cambo WRS stuff

Don Libby

I'm upgrading my lens which I've had for several years and decided to add a few other odds and ends.

Schneider 35mm XL lens which fits all Cambo tech cameras. The Schneider Center Filter is included. Both are used yet in excellent condition. This lens if bought new will cost $4600.00; the Schneider Center Filter if bought new runs $297.00.

The lens with center filter is for sale for $3000.00 a savings of $1,897.00

I've also decided to sell my Cambo Viewfinder (fits all Cambo tech cams). Again this is used but in good to excellent condition. This is a complete kit including the extension bracket.
New this will cost around $909.00

The viewfinder is for sale for $650.00 a savings of $259.00

Lastly I'm selling 2-Cambo Viewfinder Masks which attach to the viewfinder being sold. New, these mask run around $185.00 each. Again the masks are in good to excellent condition.

35mm mask - for sale for $85.00 - a savings of $100
72mm mask - for sale for $85.00 - a savings of $100

I'm unwilling to split up the lens and center filter at this time so please don't ask. I am however willing to entertain a better price point if you want the viewfinder and mask(s).

Price include PayPal fees or credit card fees if you decide to pay that way. You are responsible to shipping and insurance fees which on the lens/center filter must be shipped either UPS or FedEx.

Any questions can be directed in a PM. Please note I'll be out of pocket February 10th through 27th with a workshop in California then a week shooting in Death Valley so my responses will vary according to internet access.

Photos will be available soon.

Thanks for looking

Don

Don Libby

On reflection I've lowered the price of the Schneider 35XL and Center Filter from $3000 to $2500. Everything else remains the same.

Don

fotophil

Hi Don:

I will ake your finder with extension bracket and two masks. Total is $429. How much for shipping? Can I send you a personnel check?

Thanks Phil