The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Gear (D300, 18-200mm and E Series Lenses, N2000)

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

Nikon D300 - $475 – Up for sale is my Nikon D300. I’m the second owner, it’s been well cared for but shows the fact that it’s been used. Shutter count is a little under 41k. Everything operates as it should. The rear screen shows a few faint rub marks but it’s in good shape overall (it’s almost always had the plastic screen protector on), top screen is the same (minor wear but nothing serious). The camera shows some minor scuffs around the edges and quite a bit of wear on the hotshoe but nothing that would affect function. Comes with the camera, front cap, Chinese plastic screen protector, original battery and charger. I can include a well-used MB-D10 for an extra $135 if you want (I know the price is a little high but I’m hesitant to sell the grip because I’m thinking of getting a D700 in the future).

Nikon 18-200mm VR1 - $420 – Selling my Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.5.6G IF-ED VR1, overall the lens is in good condition. Glass is clean and clear with no fungus scratches or haze but it does have quite a bit of internal dust. I don’t think it there is enough to affect image quality in any way but there is enough that I think it’s worth mentioning. Exterior shows no major marks or scratches. Zoom ring is smooth and I’ve never noticed any zoom creep. Focus seems alright, maybe slightly rougher than the 85/1.8d I sold recently. I bought the lens used and it’s always felt that way so I’m not sure what the focus is supposed to feel like, but the focus has never bothered me at all. AF is fast an accurate. The lens comes with front and rear caps, tiffen skylight filter, manual, original box and hood.

Nikon E Series 28mm f2.8 - $85 – Sharp, light and compact 28mm lens. Overall it’s in nice condition. The glass shows no signs of fungus or haze, aperture blades are snappy and oil free and the exterior doesn’t show much wear (you can probably see the spot where the “QC sticker” used to be and find some paint loss if you look really hard). Comes with front and rear caps, original manual and a Vivitar 52mm polarizing filter in the original box.

Nikon e Series 50mm f1.8 - $70 – Pretty much the same description as the 28mm. This is a sharp, light and compact 50mm. The glass shows no signs of fungus or haze, aperture blades are snappy and oil free and the exterior doesn’t show much wear (you can probably see the spot where the “QC sticker” used to be and find some paint loss if you look really hard). Comes with front and rear caps, Vivitar 52mm UV filter and a 52mm rubber lens hood.

Nikon N2000 + SB18 + Cases - $20 OBO + shipping (which will probably be another $20) – I haven’t run a roll of film through this thing in quite a while but the last roll that went through it turned out nice. When loaded up with some AAA’s (not included) the shutter speeds sound correct, film advance seems to work fine and everything seems to function nicely. The exterior shows surprisingly little wear for the camera’s age but I’m sure that if you look you can find some paint loss and rub marks. Comes with an everready case, eyepiece cover, SB18 flash (which hasn’t been tested recently), and fake leather case for the flash. This thing will probably just get tossed if it doesn’t sell so if $20 is too much for you than feel free to make me an offer.