The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Markin Q3 Emile and RRS B2 LR2

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

RRS B2 LR2 - $100 – It’s a QR lever release clamp so there’s not much to say. RRS makes quality products and it shows in how they hold up over time. Shows only minor paint loss (mostly just where it was screwed onto ballheads), and the lever functions smoothly. Overall it’s in good shape. These are like $120+shipping new. I’m asking a pretty firm $120 since I’m kind of hesitant to sell it.

Markin Q3 Emile (No Clamp) - $175 – Good quality ballhead in good shape. Everything functions smoothly, no complaints at all. It shows some minor paint loss (and it should, it’s been on a few adventures with me) but functions like new (it’s very smooth, much more so than RRS ballheads I’ve had). Comes with a Markins box and the screw for mounting a clamp but not a clamp. Only reason I’m selling is because I got the traveller version which allows the legs of my 1541T to fold in like 1cm more.