The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Summitar 5cm f2 multi-coated w/round aperture

marduk

I am selling a multi-coated 5cm f2 Summitar, a highly desired 10 aperture blades version in a very nice shape. Love the rendering from this lens, very nice for a short portrait lens, but I need money now.

There are no coating marks, fungus, haze, separation etc, only a few dust specks. The glass is easily MINT-. A little bit of oil on the aperture blades, but it has not got worse in many years I had it.

Focus and collapsing are smooth, aperture nice. Distance scale in meters. I have a green Summitar filter, original front cap, third-party rear cap and E39 filter adapter. Good to go without CLA for many years to come.

Consinder it's shape, I'm asking $500 or 370 EUR for those in EU. You do get what you pay for. Insured overseas shipping 20$. The IIIf RD is not for sale (unless you want to make an offer I can't resist in excess of 800 EUR for the kit :) )

Hi, was the Summitar recoated at some point outside the factory, and are all the elements multicoated? You don't tend to see many with multicoating.

Hi, tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I`ve given it some thought and I have an offer on the Summitar, send me a PM and we can discuss details.