The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ + Phase One 645 AF + Phase One 80mm + Mamiya AF 45mm

fotolli

I took over a fully equipped studio and since I already have a complete Hasselblad System, I need to let go of this excellent back.

It was used by one person only and has always been kept in the studio. The back has less than 9000 actuations, which also means that the camera has the same number of actuations and the lenses share the number of actuations between them, since there are no back up bodies etc.

Everything is in excellent condition.

I am based in Zurich, Switzerland, but for those living in the EU, I could ship from Germany.

A local pick-up is obviously very welcome.

I am looking for 12.000 CHF for the entire kit or 10.000 CHF for the P45+ only. Shipping and banking/paypal fees extra.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Oliver

fotolli

some quick snaps of the back and rest of the equipment. Sorry for the quality.
I think in one picture of the sensor there is a bit of dust visible. the sensor itself is clean.