The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HP Z3200 24" Printer For Sale $1100

cs750

HP Z3200 24" Printer For Sale 60 miles North of Atlanta Georgia ($1100). This printer has had little use (in comparison to most used printers) and prints beautifully. Usage report reflects 2100 feet of paper used; it is "low mileage" one owner hobby use. It would be necessary for buyer to come and get the printer; easy access with my help loading. Enough Ink and paper comes with the sale to print a lot of photos. This printer is still being advertised for sale NEW for $3400+ so $1100 should be an attractive price; I believe this is the first item I have offered to sell on this forum (although I have bought numerous items on this forum and sold many on other forums); I am known by members of this forum. I am selling the printer because I have purchased a larger printer. A small down payment of $100 will be required to purchase, but will be refunded if you come to see the printer and do not buy it after seeing it print. In fact if you come to see it print after the down payment of $100 and do not buy it, I will refund the $100 and will pay you $50! Charles

Last edited: