The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Minolta, Sekonic, Leica M and R

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS Minolta 85 mm f1.4 AF. This is a nice copy of the original Minolta 85 f/1.4 AF in Sony A mount. Glass is clean. May have some dust per age. No fungus. Includes caps and hood (hood has usual marks from taking in and out of bag and some chipping along edge)
I am selling because I purchased a Leica-R 80 f/1.4 Summilux and I can't keep both. $650

Sekonic L-508 Zoom Master with case. Designed for all-weather use
• Measures both reflected ambient and reflected flash, as well as mixed lighting
• 270-Degree swivel head and built-in retractable incident lumisphere
• Multiple Flash cumulative measurement is possible in either spot or incident mode (up to 9 flashes may be accumulated)
• Up to three readings can be memorized in incident or spot mode
Used, but not abused. Shows wear from going in and out of case, but works great. $310 shipped.

FS Leica 135 f/2.8 Elmarit M
This lens is in very nice condition showing moderate use and the glass is clean. I sent it to DAG a year ago and had the goggles adjusted. It is a beautiful piece of glass. Has built-in hood, rear cap and generic front cap. $480 shipped to US locations.

Leica 135 f/2.8 Elmarit-R
I bought this lens from Igor. He had it rated mint/mint- I bought it to use on NEX7 and it was a nice lens for portraits. It is a one-cam, so is not a good candidate for converting to other mounts. I therefore, replaced it as I'm moving to Sony A99. It has built-in hood and is in original Leitz bubble. $300 shipped to US locations.

Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M Collapsible
This cron has really nice glass for a collapsible cron. There are cleaning marks, but minimal. The body has cosmetic damage and is a user. It was like this when I bought it, but seller didn't mention this damage. I have included photos from all-around so that you can see the damage. Focus is smooth and it clicks into all detants.

If you want to use this on a NEX, I can sell you an adapter. This is an opportunity to try Leica glass at a reasonable price. $450

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
REDUCED-

Minolta 85mm f/1.4- $600
Sekonic L-508- $299
Leica M 135mm $440
Leica R 135mm $280
Leica M 50mm Summicron $425

tjv

The collapsable Summicron 50mm is my absolute favourite Leica lens to USE. Beautiful for black and white and the focusing tab with the little rotating knob makes it a pleasure to find focus quickly. Ah, if only I could afford to rebuy my old Leica kit this would be the first lens I'd look for!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
No problem with my Hawk adapter. Does not stick out past the adapter into the body.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: FS Minolta, Sekonic, Leica M and R
New price reductions:

Sekonic L-508- $269
Leica M 135mm $410
Leica R 135mm $250
Leica M 50mm Summicron $395

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
New Prices: