The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Mamiya Macro MF Lens 120mm f/4 For Mamiya 645AF

juliche

Since it sits on the shelves most of the time I've decided to sell this beatiful lens. Its in mint condition, used very rarely as I shoot mostly outdoor and with hands. Price 450EUR or $600USD net to me . Will consider trade for Mamiya AF or AFD 80/2.8 or 55-110 AF

I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me

The lens is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Shipping would cost from $40 to $150 depending on the method. Customs value can be lowered if needed. As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire transfer within EU and the US. For paypal, please add 3% (or gift)

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
Andre