The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Large Bronica SQ-ai kit for sale

nanthor

I have for sale my entire Bronica SQ-ai kit which is in exc+ to mint- condition and that is very conservative. The camera body is mint- and fully functional, little wear. All lens glass is pristine with no issues. All focuses are smooth. All operations of all gear is perfect. The only issue to mention is the 50mm lens has a small ding on the edge of the filter mount area, so small that a filter spins all the way on easily and it is hard to show in pictures. Other than that everything is great. Here is a list of most everything that is included.

SQ-ai body with WLF, all body caps.
Auto meter prism-i (90 degree)
45 degree prism with diopter control
3-120 film backs
1-220 film back (not shown)
1-35mm film back (24x36mm)
40mm PS lens
50mm PS lens
65mm PS lens
80mm PS lens
110mm macro PS lens
150mm PS lens
200mm PS lens
(all with UV filters, both caps, cases, and some with boxes)
2-Bronica close-up lenses (67mm)
3-Bronica hoods 50/65mm, 80/110mm, 150/200/250mm
Motor drive grip
Winder grip
2x teleconverter (not shown)
2 extra dark slides (not shown)
4-rapid focus rings

I am offering this as a complete set, please don't inquire about individual pieces at this time. The gear will be carefully packaged and shipped via UPS to CONUS only locations. Payment by paypal, usps money orders, or personal check with waiting period until cleared.
While relatively new on this site I have perfect record of feedback on rangefinderforum and the auction site. I don't sell junk and gear is always carefully described. I've used all this gear and recently and it all works as described. My paypal and email address is [email protected] for questions, please put Bronica gear and GetDPI in the title. You can also contact me with a PM on this site.

Price is $2400.00 delivered including shipping and fees, slight discount for other payment methods.

Thanks, Bob Nancarrow, Michigan

Last edited: