The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HUGE Profoto Sale

This gear was used by Universal Studios Orlando photographers to make advertising and publicity imagery in the park. It is now time for us to upgrade, so this stuff has to go. Everything is fully functional, but is being sold as is with no warranty.

Profoto Pro 7A 2400 w/s packs X 7 ($2600 ea.)

Profoto Pro 7 Heads w/reflectors X 29 ($750-$900 ea. depending on condition)

Profoto Pro 7 Twin Head $1,400

Profoto Pro 7B Battery Pack with 2 recently refurbished batteries X 2 sets ($2,500 ea. set)

Profoto Compact Plus monolights X 6 ($500 ea.)

Profoto Acute B 600R Kit: 2 battery packs, 2 heads kit and 2 reflectors $2,600

Profoto Pro 6 Kit #1 consisting of 1 X 2400 w/s freeze pack, and 3 Pro 6 heads with reflectors $2,600

Profoto Pro 6 Kit #2 consisting of 1 1200 w/s freeze pack and 2 Pro 6 heads with reflectors $1,7000

lensmanx

Octavian,

I know I'm late to see your posting for Profoto equipment but I'm interested in your Pro 7 heads if you still have any available ?

If you do could you let me know the price/condition and whether the flash & modeling bulbs are working and also if the cords are twisted at all?

If you have any photos that would be great too!

Thanks,

Stefan