The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Looking for M Accessories

John Black

I am looking for the specific items below in mint condition. Please PM your asking price and location. Thank you.

- Zeiss 21mm Viewfinder
- Thumbs Up CSEP-1s Black
- Artisan & Artist ACAM 1000

Last edited:

algrove

John-
I have a Thumbs Up black. I cannot find any number on it. I also have an older Leica 21 VF (got it with my SA 21/3.4). It is an older model.

If interested let me know and I can make some photos for you.

John Black

Just looking for the Zeiss 21mm viewfinder because it can accept diopter lenses. If the Thumbs Up has the cold shoe, send me a PM and we'll chat. Thanks.

algrove

John-I have a CSEP-1 black in the box with cold shoe never opened with cellophane still on it. Also have same used in black and also have a double cold shoe black used.

Also have a Leica 21 OVF never used in original box of course. Traveling, but can make photos for you. Kindly PM me and we an exchange emails.

Have decided to keep my older 21 to sell with my 21 SA some day soon.

algrove

Just looking for the Zeiss 21mm viewfinder because it can accept diopter lenses. If the Thumbs Up has the cold shoe, send me a PM and we'll chat. Thanks.
Know of a brand new 21 Zeiss VF at like 75% price of new and this has never been on a hotshot. Yes the Thumbs Up has a cold shoe. Check your PM.