The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Crumpler SixMillionDollar Home

ShiroKuro

Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home Shoulder bag - Black, light gray, gun metal .
Purchased this bag last month ,got very little use .... looks brand new ...

$85.00 shipping included

Stuart Richardson

The real estate market really has taken a hit, hasn't it?! To think, you bought it for 6 million last month and now you are selling it for 85 bucks...

A

asabet

It's a great bag. I use it for the "large" version of my RF kit, which means one RF body, three lenses, plus a small SLR body or digital compact and a bunch of film. It's not as light as a Domke equivalent but more padded. A friend of mine dropped his kit down a flight of stairs in this bag with no ill effects :).

Jeremy

I carry a chamonix 4x5, 3 grafmatics, 90mm and 150mm lenses, loupe, darkcloth, meter and a pentax k20d with 31mm lens in one of these. Still only weighs about 10lbs.

ShiroKuro

The real estate market really has taken a hit, hasn't it?! To think, you bought it for 6 million last month and now you are selling it for 85 bucks...
:)

It is a great bag .... actually don't mind If I end up keeping it .
I remember reading some threads a while back where some of you have spare rooms just for camera bags ,thought I might take some preliminary precautions ......