The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Schneider lenses, Contax lenses, Tilt/Shift adapter, sliding back, Sinar P2 & more

bdp

FS Schneider lenses, Contax lenses, Tilt/Shift adapter, sliding back, Sinar P2 & more

For sale are the following items that I no longer use:

Schneider Digitar 47mm f5.6 $1200
Schneider Digitar 80mm f4 $1200
Schneider Digitar 120mm f5.6 $1200

All in Sinar P2 lens panels with digital shutters.

Schneider USB controller $800
This has cables for a Jenoptik Precision back, and a Sinar eMotion back. You will need to buy the right cable from a Schneider distributor for your back. I think B&H sells them.

Contax 645 35mm $1500
Contax 645 120mm Macro $1100

Contax-Hasselblad adapter $100 SOLD pending payment
Apparently a 'Kindai' brand.

Hasselblad 100 f3.5 $750 SOLD pending payment
A bit rough cosmetically but the glass is perfect. Recently serviced to receive a new grip and repaired aperture lever.

Novoflex Balpro T/S bellows with Schneider Componon 100 f5.6 lens and Contax 645 adapter ring $1900
This thing is amazing. It uses a super sharp enlarger lens and gets infinity focus on a 645 camera with the 100mm lens. There is no wide lens for this device, as infinity focus would not be possible. As it's an enlarger lens I believe it is not coated, so doesn't handle strong backlight very well without a makeshift lens hood. So most suited to the studio for tabletop work. Check out the Novoflex website or B&H for all the details. You can buy different adapter rings to use it on different cameras, eg Mamiya.

Kapture Group sliding back adapter for Sinar P2 camera with Contax 645 mount $550 SOLD, pending payment

Sinar P2 Technical camera with 3 lenses and accessories: Polaroid holders, Roll film backs, wide angle bellows and shade, bino viewer, 8 5x4 dark slides, Hasselblad film holder adapater. Lenses are Nikkor 90mm, 150mm and 210mm. Will separate items. Make an offer.

I also have a couple of Contax 645 bodies with 80mm lenses and prisms, film backs, a 45mm lens and a vertical grip that I haven't had time to photograph yet. PM me if interested.

All located in Sydney, Australia.

Items not sold in a week will be put on eBay.

Thanks,
Ben

Last edited:

bdp

Re: FS Schneider lenses, Contax lenses, Tilt/Shift adapter, sliding back, Sinar P2 &

Bump

bdp

Re: FS Schneider lenses, Contax lenses, Tilt/Shift adapter, sliding back, Sinar P2 &

BUMP.

Still for sale is the sliding back, Hassy 100mm lens, Novoflex bellows and lens, Schneider 47 and 120, Sinar P2, Schneider usb controller, Contax 120 macro, 45mm lens, and 2 Contax body/prism/80mm lens combos.