The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica LONG lenses for M R Canon Hassey

gogopix

Subscriber
I have several long lenses for R and a Visoflex that will be great for the new Leica M, or can be used with adapters for Canon or even Hasselblad V as they have good image circles. I guess that means the Hassey ones could be used on the Leica S with Hassey to S adapter.

Leica 400mm f5 with LTM and M39 to Hasselblad adapter. Of course, will be usable on Leica M as well. Really clean glass and caps and hard light brown Leica case. $1,100.

Leica R APO Telyt 180/3.4 soft case and caps. Really excellent condition. $950.

The older 'Modular" Televid 560 and 400mm 5.6. The 400mm with aperture module and televid are excellent condition.
I have a separate 560/5.6 WITH APERTURE to be used with the pistol grip focus televid or if you have the 400/5.6 this will extend you 'reach'. It is more used, but glass is excellent, just shows paint wear on the aperture and aperture lock rings.

I am selling the combo, as the 400/5.6 really should be together and I don't want to be stuck with just the 'head for the 560mm.
These have been over $4,000 on ebay, but because of wear on 560.
I am offering the system at $2900.

Let me know. With the Leica M focus peaking this gets you some really long lenses, with easy focus and pistol grips that almost make it hand holdable (but each head has a tripod mount)

I will post some images late today or tomorrow, but except for the 560mm head paint wear, these are in excellent condition.

regards
Victor