The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA SWA + Hasselblad CFV 16 Digital Back

FSOT

For sale is my mint ALPA SWA with wake up Phase One cable. My price is $4500.

I am also selling my becoming rare legendary Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back. The price is $5000.

I also have the ALPA adapter interphase for Hasselblad V mount digital back. The price is $700.

Last edited:
M

Mohan Bhasker

Hello. I would like to buy your Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back. Please let me know how to proceed.

FSOT

Sale pending on the CFV 16 digital back for 2-3 weeks to meet up locally depending on schedules of both parties.

FSOT

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the kind question. I am not a very active person so my listing may not describe well. Basically, the camera is mint. I bought it but never used it except taking with me since I love the way the SWA looks. In my humble opinion I believe the SWA is the prettiest hand held technical camera. This particular SWA is in black and has the wake up cable on the left hand side of the grip. This version is more expensive than the one without the wake up cable. The camera also have the original ALPA leatherette hand grip which is extremely well built, beautiful and comfortable. The image below is to show the camera. I am not selling the finder since I have other ALPA cameras I like to keep. The scratches on the image is post process in software to give the image a more vintage look but the camera does not have these scratches at all.

FSOT

here is a quick (excuse the dust) image sample of my Hasselblad CFV16 digital back with one of my ALPA camera + Rodenstock 70mm HR lens.

PeterA

Hi FSOT - I am interested in yoru Alpa and V adaptor - since I have my own CFV11-16 to put it on. PM me if this gear is still for sale - thanks Pete

FSOT

The ALPA adapter for Hasselblad V mount digital back is sold to a great person, PeterA. Thank You PeterA, GETDPI and Daniel.

J

jabman

Hi, is your CFV 16 still available? If so, could you describe the condition and what is also included? PM me if you would like. Thanks!!