The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Like New Leica Monochrom

mmbma

Less than 100 acutations. Taking a break from my current job so I need to have some cushion. I was on the waitlist for 5 months for this baby, but what can I do.

Like new, not a single scratch. no signs of wear whatsoever. original box, books, cables, battery. Lightroom and Silvereffex not claimed.

I prefer local meet up in manhattan to avoid the shipping hassel and paypal fees. I'll considering shipping only if no local buyers and from highly reputable members with verified addresses. Net 7950 to me. This is the retail price but without the wait.

mmbma

No problem. I know you are in austin. I'll be in Houston for the NBA all star. I can bring it with me if it doesn't sell by then. But you'll need to come to Houston, ha
you can ignore my PM, i wasn't paying attention :)

mmbma

Nah, i'm not going to trade into a store and take a loss. just gonna try to sell it here and other forums.

mmbma

I decided to keep it. Thanks for all the offers from everyone. Really appreciated but this thing is close to my heart.