The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica STA1 or Burzynski Tripod Collar

Ron Pfister

I'm looking for a Leica STA1 tripod collar (P/N 14636) or a Burzynski Macromount Leica Universal. Cosmetic appearance is secondary, but must be mechanically 100% sound.

Please PM with any offers (with images, if possible).

TIA!

Ron Pfister

I have in the meantime found and used a Leica STA1, and I must report that I find it lacking with regard to rigidity/stability. I am therefore still interested in the (all metal) Burzynski Macromount Leica Universal, which is currently out of production. Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thx!

Red735i

I have in the meantime found and used a Leica STA1, and I must report that I find it lacking with regard to rigidity/stability. I am therefore still interested in the (all metal) Burzynski Macromount Leica Universal, which is currently out of production. Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thx!
On the chance that you still have the sta, i am looking to buy one. Lets see if we can make a deal
Frank