The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P65+ Camera System - Mint condition ++

gazwas

For sale is my mint condition Phase One P65+ digital back, Phase One DF and Schneider 80mm LS lens. Comes in a Phase One Peli style hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit. The digital back has only 6500 captures on it.

See pictures below of the actual camera for sale, hopefully showing its exceptional condition. Looks like a new camera.

The camera is located in the UK and I'm asking £13,500 plus shipping and fees.

Last edited:

gazwas

I'm also willing to split the kit if someone only wants to buy the P65+ or the DF/Lens.

Also in the interest of getting a sale I'm willing to include the PayPal fees in the asking price.

P65+ in a Phase One (Peli style) hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £11,500 including PayPal fees + postage at cost.

Phase One DF and 80mm LS Schneider lens - £2000 including PayPal fees + Postage at cost.

All in Mint condition!

Get in touch if you would like to know any more.

gazwas

No takers yet so price drop on the P65+.

P65+ in a Phase One (Peli style) hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £10,995 including PayPal fees + postage at cost.

Phase One DF and 80mm LS Schneider lens - £1995 including PayPal fees + Postage at cost.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks
Gareth

P65+ in a Phase One (Peli style) hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £10,995 including PayPal fees + postage at cost.

Phase One DF and 80mm LS Schneider lens - £1995 including PayPal fees + Postage at cost.

Thanks
Gareth
Is there a value added guaranty Gareth? I use Contax 645 you see... my current MFDB is a multishot one which I use for studio stills, I need another MFDB to use in single shot mode and on location...

gazwas

Sorry, no Phase warranty with the back but it works flawlessly and in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.

I've used Phase backs since the Lightphase and never had a single issue with any of them - they are workhorses.

Thanks
Gareth
Sorry, no Phase warranty with the back but it works flawlessly and in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.

I've used Phase backs since the Lightphase and never had a single issue with any of them - they are workhorses.
The thing is that it will be very expensive to convert the back to Contax 645 without the "VAW" that P1 offers...

gazwas

This is like a brand new camera in beautiful condition but as its still not sold I've dropped the price again.

P65+ in a Phase One (Peli style) hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £10,495 including PayPal fees + postage at cost.

Phase One DF and 80mm LS Schneider lens - £1895 including PayPal fees + Postage at cost.

Thanks
Gareth

gerald.d

Just to put in a good word for Gareth - I bought my Phase One AF from him last year.

A true gent and a pleasure to deal with, with the camera in absolutely tip-top condition.

Hope this kit goes to a good home!

Regards,

Gerald.

gazwas

** PRICE UPDATE **

P65+ in a Phase One (Peli style) hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £9,999 including PayPal fees + postage at cost.

Phase One DF and 80mm LS Schneider lens - £1895 including PayPal fees + Postage at cost.