The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8C

marduk

Selling Rolleiflex 2.8C
SN: 1260xxx

This is the model that has 10 blades in the aperture. I've had it CLA'd about 2 months ago. The film wind lever and the film door locking part were replaced new. Original worn leatherette was replaced with Griptac. Mechanically everything works as it should and the lenses are clean. This has the focus magnifier of the newer models which is easier to use.

I don't have the lens cap, but I will throw in the Walz hood and 3 filters (Skylight, Yellow and UV). Also I don't have a strap but I have the alligator clips that can be fitted to a leather strap.
Asking 700 EUR or 935 USD

marduk

Bump.. Let's try 650 EUR. Paypal please add 4.6%. It is under warranty from a former Rollei technician in Braunschweig until November 2013.