The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica, Minolta and Jupiter lenses

dixeyk

I have some very nice glass (meaning it's not stuff I don't use because it's crappy). I have decided to just stick with my Minolta/Vivitar lenses and go with ONE mount for my adapted lenses. All these lenses are in great condition, with no marks (that I can see), minimal dust and dry oil free aperture blades. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will ship internationally but there is an extra charge.

Konica Hexanon 24/2.8 (AE version) with NEX to Konica AR adapter
This is an outstanding lens and probably one of the two best 24/2.8's I have ever had. The other being the Rokkor 24/2.8 (which I am keeping). This lens is a bit nicer IQ wise than the Rokkor but I don't use this focal length much and I don't want to keep two mounts. Comes with OEM metal front cap.
$175

Konica Hexanon 35/2.8m (AE version)
Nice compact 35/2.8. Very sharp (of course everyone made a really good 25/2.8). This one is easily as sharp as my last Hexanon 40 even wide open. Comes with leather case and rear cap.
$45

Konica Hexanon 200/3.5
Wonderful telephoto in GREAT shape. Makes a very nice 400/3.5 EFL on m43. Comes with leather case.
$65

Jupiter-8 50/2 WITH NEX to m39 adapter
Very VERY nice copy of the FSU copy of a Zeiss Sonnar. Beautiful focus action and unlike some copies of this lens the aperture stays in place when focusing (although it is a stopless aperture).
$55

Minolta Rokkor MC 50/1.7
Ordinarily I wouldn't give this lens up but I also have a new old stock Rokkor MC 50/1.4. Comes with front and rear caps.
$35