The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: leica M8 with grip, 24mm f/3.8 ASPH, Zeiss 21MM f/2.8, LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER

griffin

Consolidating ads to comply with the forum rules.

For sales items are (paypal and shipping in CONUS included):

- user Leica M8 (black) with Grip (manual but no box) - $1,500
- mint LEICA 24mm ELMARIT-M F3.8 ASPH LENS 6 bit coded Mint - $2,200
- Like new Zeiss ZM Biogon 21mm f/2.8 lens with hood for Leica - $1,150
- Excellent LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER #13356 - $280

_________________________________________________ _______________
I did my best to take high resolution photos, please feel free to email me for more if needed.
Also I greatly enhanced the contrast to show the imperfection (if any), the actual item is actually better.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, local pick up is welcomed.

I've bought and sold M8, M7, 50mm Titanium f2 lens, 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, Hasselblad flexbody and more here and at FM forum. 100% positive feedback on eBay under Jaguar-condor, with many transactions for high-end photography gears.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Will consider to trade for: M3 with over 1M serial number; Leica R 50mm f/1.4 E60 ROM version.

Last edited:

griffin

Black Leica M8 body with grip, manual, strap, extra battery

First up:

FT: Black Leica M8 body with grip
selling my M8 (black), perfectly functional, and just calibrated to have perfect focusing. cosmetically very good, with some paint lost on the corner of the top plate and the power switch (as seen in the photo). Actuation count is 14,900 or so

Asking for $1,500 + paypal and shipping cost for the combo of camera body and hand grip.

has the Scott SP8250 protective glass on the screen since day one. though the protective glass has a small dent on the corner, the screen is intact. (please refer the photo).

griffin

LEICA 24mm ELMARIT-M F3.8 ASPH LENS 6 bit coded Mint with box

selling my LEICA 24mm ELMARIT-M F3.8 ASPH LENS 6 bit coded with all the box, leather pouch, manual etc. asking for $2200

argubablly the sharpest wide angle, and the smallest one.

used a couple of time after i bought it new. UV filter on it since day one.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, local pick up is welcomed.

griffin

Zeiss ZM Biogon 21mm f/2.8 lens with hood for Leica- LNIB

Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/2.8 lens with optional hood. comes with package and manual.

the lens is mint, with almost (to be safe) no sign of use. protected with UV filter since day one.

the lens hood is a user condition one that I bought later. I'll throw it in for free.

asking for $1,150 paypaled and shipped within continental US.

griffin

LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER #13356 Excellent

LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER #13356
Sells for $539 everywhere.

asking for $250 Paypaled and shipping within continental US.

bought it but only used it for a few times. it's in excellent condition (other than the one dent on the ring, as seen in the photo).

comes with 39mm and 46mm adaptor, leather pouch, box, etc.

griffin

Leica M8 sold. Polarizer sold

Leica 24mm drop to $2,100 paypaled and shipped.

Zeiss 21mm drop to $1,050 paypaled and shipped.

griffin

sorry, Xtian, the 35mm chrome is my favorite :)

Leica 24mm drop to $2,050 paypaled and shipped.

Zeiss 21mm drop to $1,000 paypaled and shipped.