The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH Lens

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Brilliant. Please let me know what you want for it, and let's do it. I am doing all stills on the X-E1, and I dearly wanted a single system, but the X-E1 video is hopeless (quality excellent, but no control over the video once the record button is pressed). Shall we proceed by email? Cheers and thanks, Kit

V

Vivek

Brilliant. Please let me know what you want for it, and let's do it. I am doing all stills on the X-E1, and I dearly wanted a single system, but the X-E1 video is hopeless (quality excellent, but no control over the video once the record button is pressed). Shall we proceed by email? Cheers and thanks, Kit
Emailed you, Kit. :)

srtiwari

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but just noticed your post. I'm actually thinking of selling my OM-D and going to X-E1. Do not do any video, but hope for better still IQ. Any thoughts ?
Subhash