The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 / 21/4 Super Angulon / 35/2 Summicron IV / Hexar AF Black (Boxed)

Morituri

(Compiling from my two other threads, keeps the neighborhood clean.)

35/2 Summicron IV "Tiger-Claw"

Great shape, clearly in "EXC" condition. ZERO Haze, fungus, scratches, dents, polishing marks, separation etc etc etc. Only ONE piece of dust in there (check pictures). Aperture and focus like "buttah". Comes with UV filter, Lens hood, rear lens cap.

Price: $1650 net

Last edited:

Morituri

21/4 Super Angulon (M and LTM version)

This lens is absolutely tiny. It's like a collapsed Elmar on the camera. + Takes 39mm filters, yay!

Only about 1400 ever made, bit of a rarity obviously. Comes with a 21mm Leica viewfinder as well.

Lens is in very good condition. Glass looks immaculate, I see zero haze, dust, separation, scratches, fungus on glass. Focus and aperture like butter.

The mount of the lens comes off (held in by a tiny screw on the side, see Picture #3, under where it says MADE IN GERMANY), so it turns into a LTM lens, so you can use it on a Leica IIIc just the same as a Leica M3, if you wish.

Comes with rear and front lens cap, both black as you can see, and also a yellow filter. I believe it's yellow anyway :)

Price: $1300 Net.

Last edited:

Morituri

Leica M2

Leica M2

User-grade Leica M2, it has scuffs on the top plate, as you can see. The rest of the body is in good shape. Leatherette is intact.

Mechanically the camera is a good. Like butter, all shutter speeds accurate, viewfinder is good and rangefinder accurate. Shutter curtains whole and very clean, no light-leaks.

Comes with generic body cap!

Price: $500 net

Last edited:

Morituri

Konica Hexar AF.

Perhaps my favorite range-finder ever made. I don't need two though do I.

Silent mode and all the flash extras enabled.

Black, mint- condition (only one, 1cm scratch on top). Works and looks mint. No sticky shutter button. With UV filter and lens cap. Comes in box with everything you would expect. Manuals, pamphlets, quick-guides, flash, flash-pouch, you name it.

Price: $500 Net.

Last edited: