The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X-Pro1 body, mint- with extras!

nanthor

Started as an ad for lens but has evolved into an ad for the body. See below, thanks, Bob.

Due to buying a couple camera kits I ended up with an extra lens, what a lens too! This 35mm fuji lens combined with the X-Pro1 or the X-E1 gives superlative images, sharp and with outstanding bokeh. The bokeh rivals even some medium format images, IMO, quite a feat for an APS-c sensor camera. Anyways, this copy is mint in box with mint hood and caps, all packing materials as new. It works perfectly, has no marks on it, no issues, perfectly pristine glass. Located in Michigan. I've been a member for a number of years but not a seller for too long. I have extensive perfect feedback at RFF and the auction site. I am a trusted seller, if I may say so myself. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow.

If you have a body without a lens or with the real nice zoom lens, you still need this lens, it's that good.

Lens is sold!!! Thank you, Bob.

Last edited:

nanthor

Re: Fuji XF35mm f1.4 R lens, like new

Lens is sold. I also have a mint- condition X-pro1 camera body (black) with ~5000 clicks on it with box and all original packing that I will offer. The camera has the dedicated thumbs up grip and the Fuji side grip, these items sell for about $120 each. All together I would like $1150.00 for the set, camera, thumbs up, and Fuji side grip. If bought separately I will take $975 for the body, $100 for each of the grips. Thanks again, Bob Nancarrow.

Last edited: