The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snow [FREE]

djonesii

Workshop Member
What mount does it come in?

and how many shutter activations?

Can you ship it to my cousin who will then ship to Lagos and I will pay with a cashiers check well over the value of this snow and you will refund the difference to my girl friend via western onion?

Dave

Snow to any kind of home. Local pickup only. Described by international news organizations as "historic" and "rare." While supplies last. Don't miss out on this seasonal offer--once its gone, it is gone.
Thanks for not requiring a pick up, Shashin- Item arrived exactly as described and well packed. Let's do this again, but not till next winter......Peter

Shashin

Shashin I see you're also in Maine like me. Curious what part. I managed to get my roof cleaned off today. We got 32" where I am. WOW.:cool:
I am in Litchfield, just south of August. Apparently, Augusta got 28", but I am doubting that number. I have about 18". But you crazy southern Maine folks just like to pile it on.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Can we Pre-order and what date exactly does it come in and how much. This maybe a recurring e-mail to B&H on a different subject but a universal question at least to people with extreme GAS issues, we just ask everyone the same question. LOL

Double Negative

Not Available
Free, but I have to pick it up? That's ridiculous! I can get it for free AND have it shipped from so-and-so! And his snow is pure-white, not yellow! How can you call it mint?

:D

Farnz

I represent a Nigerian king who want buy all snow but he only have a one billion dollar note. Can he put billion dollar note in your bank account to pay for snow and you send him snow and change? He very honest king he no cheat you and billion dollar note is real cos he get it from honest king of Somalia when buy clouds. You send bank account details and king deposit bank note, You make lots cash real quick.

sfox

I think preorder is possible. Pls eMail NOAA or TheWeatherNetwork ... B&H has to order from them ...

re payment.... these days, I think electronic payment is preferred or required, as with the well known BayE. How about PP ? PP fee would be quite hefty ...they would love it. :D

White or Yellow ... it depends on where you get it. It could be white in Alaska or Maine....but in NY, it's yellow.

Guy...can we put this up as "Sticky" :grin:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We should some great replies here and just some damn good fun too. I love Franz last post I'm still laughing cos it'ss funy.

jonoslack

I'm afraid I'm a bit far away for a pickup . . . but I'm worried about you . . . tell me you aren't trying to cut it with a lawnmower?

D&A

Did it ever occur to anyone that he's trying to "snow" us all with this so called "Free" offer? LOL!

Dave (D&A)

seakayaker

I prefer the clear version, please wait until it melts and then ship . . . . .

fifty gallons will do this time around.

I will be sure to give you a positive review once it is received.

Also if you want to share in the resale profit, please include a cashiers check for $5000.00 to cover pre sales advertisement and marketing costs. Once product is sold I will split all profits which is currently forecast at $150,000.00

Shashin

Can we Pre-order and what date exactly does it come in and how much. This maybe a recurring e-mail to B&H on a different subject but a universal question at least to people with extreme GAS issues, we just ask everyone the same question. LOL
I have a 30-day return policy, but you need to send it back in its original condition.