The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snow [FREE]

Farnz

To the OP: this is virgin snow isn't it? I don't recall that being stated earlier and I don't think I'd be interested in even lightly used snow.

fotografz

I'll take 5 semi's full to be delivered to my Michigan pal who moved Tampa and calls daily to compare weather notes.

Please deliver at night and bury his entire house and yard ... extra high drifts against his garage door would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Marc

Ps, I am also expediting a snow shovel to arrive at the same time, so I need the delivery date.

Shashin

I am getting new stock today. This is high-quality--it has a nice heft to it. A free cup of coffee for anyone who turns up today. Don't wait--this will not last forever, at least I hope not.

Shashin

...but it tastes like water.

Well, you guys blew it. I was expecting a "Field of Dreams" moment when I would be half-way down my driveway and I would look up to see a line of cars full of GetDPIers ready to finish my shoveling for me. Well, don't expect a birthday card this year!

Last edited: