The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon SP kit

mmbma

Selling my Nikon SP kit. Comes with original warranty card
EX+ body, shutters working accurately, no wrinkles on the silk curtain, clear and bright viewfinder. Minor signs of use but very very clean overall. no scratches or dents

35mm, 105mm, and 135mm nikkorglasses. All in 8/10 condition. Clean glasses with no haze, scratches, fungus. Come with their original leather lens tubes. (I might have the 50mm 1.4 as well but I need to dig it up)

Original ever ready case and strap, user condition
Original selenium meter, 100% working condition
Original flash unit (it unfolds like a fan into a circular shape, super rare)

A SP body in this condition goes for 1400+ alone on ebay,with no provenance. not counting all the lenses. 2300 all in.

Last edited:

mmbma

Here are three photos of the SP. In the last photo are the lenses and accessories of the SP. too many to list. Maine ones are again, the 35 F2.5 ,105 F2.5, and 135 F3.5 lenses. I made a mistake in the earlier post by listing the 85mm F2 Lens. That lens is a Nikkor leica screw mount lens and cannot be fitted onto the SP. I've removed it from the original list. PLEASE NOTE.

Also available for sale is the Amedeo adapter. That can convert all the SP lenses to Leica M mount, super useful if you get this kit. $250

Original Nippon Kogaku 35mm view finder, $150 Mint

I also got a 50mm 1.4 somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I'll update if I locate it, $350 mint

also included are various filters, that I won't list here. 3 of the lenses come with original hood. All the lenses have been covered under UV filter, no scratches on glasses.

mmbma

Sorry for all the info dump above. TO simplify:
Nikon SP EX+
35 F2.5
105mm F2.5
135mm F3.5
Original flash unit
original meter
35mm view finder
Original hood, lens cases, ever ready case and various filters.

The lot for 2300. + shipping and paypal

Also available is a Amedeo adapter for these nikkor lenses to be used on your Leica M. $250.

mmbma

Need this sold. Price reduced 100. 2200 for the kit. Very rare to find them together in this condition

mmbma

GREAT NEWS. I found the 50mm 1.4 lens, in top shape, perfect glasses, less than normal wear on lens body. FREE, included in the kit.

2200. priced to sell. You will not find a better collection of origional Nikon SP camera+lens+accessories anywhere in this condition.