The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 3.5F Kit, Micro Nikkor 60/2.8, 35 Summilux pre-asph, 50/2 Summicron

monza

First up. Rolleiflex 3.5F Xenotar, Maxwell grid screen, recent CLA (July '12) by Krimar. Includes leather case, hard to find Rolleinar I and III (bay 2) with cases, Rolleifix tripod quick release, and lens cap. CLA included complete shutter repair + replace spring, repair complete film transport, and adjust focus and straighten front panel. Invoice from Krimar will be provided. Maxwell grid screen is amazingly bright. Original screen included. Meter works although I never used it. Meter cover is intact, unlike many that are cracked. Cosmetic condition as seen in the photos, glass is clean and clear. CLA + Maxwell cost was $600. $1400 for the kit, plus shipping.

Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 with Nikon L37c 62mm filter, and caps. Perfect condition, clean glass. $225 plus shipping.

35/1.4 Summilux Pre-asph, recent CLA by DAG (Nov '12.) cleaned inner lens elements, adjusted focus & checked for good working order-$185. Cosmetics as shown in the photos. Why take a chance on an ebay lens of uncertain actual condition. :) $2000 plus shipping.

Leica Summicron, latest non-6 bit, plus aftermarket 6 bit bayonet; essentially no signs of use. Includes caps. $1500 plus shipping.

Email me directly robert.jagitsch (at) gmail.com

Photos to follow.