The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony a850, lenses, and flash

BobDavid

I have migrated to a different system and am parting with my Sony gear. I have the original boxes and paper work for all items.

1. Sony a850 and hotshoe adapter for Pocket Wizard, very clean with no visible signs of wear --- $1,035
2. Sony-Zeiss 24-70mm f/8---no visible signs of wear, great copy--- $1,325
3. Tokina 11-16mm (the most affordable wide angle solution for Sony FF. The lens is an APC-S design, but at 16mm it covers the entire 35mm FF. Linear distortion is very well controlled. It is very, very sharp at around f/8. Displays slight softness along the outer 1% edge of frame which is to be expected with ultra wide angle zoom lenses. CA is present, however it cleans up well in ACR. This lens has only been used a couple of times.---$489.
4. Sony HVL-F42AM Flash with Promaster off camera TTL extension cord, flash and cord show no wear. The set was only used twice---$200
5. Maxxum "Beer Can" 70-210 f/4 lens, hardly detectable mark on coating on front element, otherwise extremely clean and sharp--$120 (no box or paper work on this item).

Price of items is firm. Will only sell to lower 48 states. Paypal fees and shipping costs are negotiable if more than one item is purchased.

I am located in Central FLA.

BobDavid

Re: FS: Sony Alpha lenses, and flash

UPDATE:

1. SOLD: Sony a850 and hotshoe adapter for Pocket Wizard, very clean with no visible signs of wear --- $1,035
2. SOLDL Sony-Zeiss 24-70mm f/8---no visible signs of wear, great copy--- $1,325

HVL-F42AM flash with Promaster TTL extension cord still available. $200. Used only twice. $15 for shipping/handling FedEx ground to lower 48.

Last edited: