The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 645D (and 55mm, 25mm, 150mm, 80-160mm, 120mm further details below)

tphotog

Asking Price
US $14,000 (FOR EVERYTHING LISTED. Shipping, Insurance & Paypal fee of 2.9% not included)

Item Location
California, Ventura County, USA

Item Description
I have some Pentax gear that I’m completely underutilizing. It is an absolute shame because the few times I have used the 645D, it resulted in very large beautiful images. If you’re in the market for one you already know what a great camera it is, how sturdy the build is, how intuitive the controls are and most importantly what amazing images it can create in the right hands. The fact is I’m a wedding photographer that is invested in Canon gear and this body is just not suitable for my style of shooting. It belongs in the hands of a landscape or studio photographer.

The ideal person for this gear is someone who is looking to jump into this with both feet and has some cash “lay’n around”! I’d like to sell to someone in the US willing to buy everything I’m offering for one price. If you add everything up the total is US$15,000, but as package I will part with it all for US$14,000 (Shipping & Insurance not included). Prices are non negotiable.

But I am also willing to discuss individual purchases. If individual pieces sell I will revise the deal at my discretion.

I am not the original owner of any of this gear, but I have gently used and tested all of it to ensure that it is all in perfect working order.

645D - Condition is used and excellent, no visible marks or blemishes of any kind. Number of shutter actuations 2,245. Included are the original camera strap, original box, eye cup, Batt Charger (This body was designed for the asian market so the batt charger has the two prong design. I will include the correct adapter for the US market), 1 Pentax branded batt, 1 aftermarket batt, software, 1 x 16gig Sandisk ExtremePro SDCard, missing a body cap. (I have either stored the camera with a lens attached or in its box.)
images - Index of /645d
US$8000

SMC Pentax-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW - This lens is my favorite, its in great physical condition and in perfect working order. There is a minor bit of dust on the outside. It comes with the original box, soft case, front and rear lens caps and a hood. The hood has a removable cut out piece the is missing. (I have no idea what its for) It will not effect the purpose of the hood. Comes with lens caps. No case. (I purchased this used, and have been very happy with it.)
images - Index of /55mm
US$1000

SMC Pentax-DA 645 25mm F4 AL [IF] SDM AW & Pentax 40.5mm Circular Polarizer - This is a like new in very very good condition and in perfect working order. This comes with a soft case, front and back lens caps
images - Index of /25mm
US$4500

SMC Pentax-FA 645 150mm F2.8 [IF] - Used, but like new, spotlessly clean and in perfect working order. This comes with a it’s original box, soft case, lens hood, front and back lens caps.
images - Index of /150mm
US$900

SMC Pentax-A 645 80-160mm F4.5 - This manual lens is used, clean, with a physical blemish on the exterior near the lens mount. This does not effect the functionality in anyway. I have this lens fitted with a screw on UV filter with a soft lens hood attached to the filter. If you unscrew the filter you’ll find the glass elements are perfectly clean and the lens is in perfect working order with little to no dust on the inside. It come with a front element lens cap only.
images - Index of /80160mm
US$300

SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro - This manual lens is used, clean with no physical blemishes. The glass elements are clean. It comes with a soft lens hood and front and rear caps. It is in perfect working condition.
images - Index of /120mm
US$300

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
UNITED STATES

Shipping Charge
USA buyers only. Will be calculated before sale is complete.

Shipping Services
USA buyers only

Accepted Payment Types
PAYPAL (add 2.9%) or cashier’s check