The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Panasonic GF1 4/3 kit-body, 4 lenses, Tele-Converter, etc.

algrove

Selling this entire kit since a family member has decided not to use the following items:

GF1 Black Micro 4/3's camera body with extra battery, cable release and Kirk L bracket for GF1. With body cap, manual, all cables, charger, box--USD190. This camera will be only sold with one or more lenses, not separately. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

4/3 Lenses and Accessories:

Panasonic 7-14mm f4.0 ASPH Micro 4/3's lens, Model #H-F007014 Perfect condition with front and rear lens caps, box manual and pouch--USD800. 14-28mm 35mm equivalent. This is a high quality lens. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

Panasonic 100-300mm f4.0-5.6 Lumix G Vario Micro 4/3's lens, Model #H-FS100300. Perfect condition with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, box, manual and pouch--USD590. 200-600 35mm equivalent. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

Panasonic 14-150mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH Leica D Vario-Elmar 4/3's lens, Model #L-RS14150 with Panasonic 4/3's micro adapter included. Perfect condition with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, box, manual and pouch--USD1200. 28-300 35mm equivalent. This is a serious lens. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

Panasonic 25mm f1.4 ASPH Leica D Summilux 4/3's lens, Model #L-X025 with Panasonic 4/3 micro adapter included. Perfect condition (used once for a few minutes) with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, box, manual and pouch--USD700. This is a serious lens. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

Olympus Zuiko Digital 2x 4/3's Teleconverter, Model #EC-20. Perfect condition (actually never used) with front and rear lens caps, box, manual and pouch--USD450. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

LensBaby Composer with Tilt Transformer for micro 4/3's, Model #LBCTTM. Perfect condition (actually never used) with front and rear caps for both modules, manual and one pouch--USD175. Price based on Exc+ eBay recently completed sales.

Kipon adapter for Nikon to 4/3's, never used--USD50.

Kindly PM me for photos. I have 100% feedback on eBay since the year 2000. Also can provide references on sales made on this site if requested. All sales are final, no returns, unless damaged by UPS where a claim will have to be initiated by receiver. I am not interested in shipping photography equipment back and forth since only UPS gets richer.

I pay shipping, but only ship CONUS via UPS insured and only accept Paypal which I will pay. Kindly PM for any and all questions regarding the above items. These items have been cared for with the utmost attention to keeping them looking new. Some photos coming soon. If you disagree with pricing kindly email, your price and why. Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

algrove

ANOTHER PRICE ADJUSTMENT BELOW:

GF1 black body with entire box, manual, cables, CD, etc

PLUS Panasonic electronic viewfinder in its own leather case

PLUS Panasonic electronic cable release

PLUS Kirk L bracket made for the GF1 (allowing all doors to be accessed) which is a quick release plate for tripod use

AND FINALLY two (2) extra Panasonic GF1 batteries.

Fair market price $225 and keep in mind I pay CONUS shipping. Double click image to view it larger.

View attachment 69476

If you want the body and one extra battery it would be $145 CONUS shipped and you pay Paypal fees.

Last edited:

algrove

PRICE ADJUSTMENTS CONTINUE:

This Olympus Zuiko Digital 4/3's Teleconverter EC-20 has never been used since I bought it new. As you can see it includes the tele-converter, both caps, box, warranty card never used and pouch. Double click any image to view it larger.

View attachment 69477

View attachment 69478

View attachment 69479

Fair market price $400 for this brand new item and I pay CONUS shipping and you pay Paypal fees.

Last edited:

algrove

GF1 black body, all Panasonic documents/manuals and charger, GF1 EVF, 2 extra batteries, remote control cable release, Kirk L QR bracket specifically made for the GF1. No lens purchase required.

$225-I pay CONUS UPS ground shipping AND I pay Paypal fees.

Add any Panasonic 4/3's Micro lens above and save $100 per lens and you Pay the Paypal fees on lens only.

algrove

Still have some items available including another GF1 body. Ever think about getting a camera converted to IR, this just might be the one to use.

kdphotography

The GF1 is a great IR converted camera. I have more fun with my IR converted GF1 than I do my stock GF1. Worthwhile conversion to IR and extremely easy to use!

algrove

What conversion did you do? There are many options I see. I would prefer IR with color versus B&W only.

There is still a GF1 for sale.

algrove

Show me a GF1 cheaper and I will match it and then throw in an extra battery for it plus a Kirk L bracket for the GF1.

algrove

GF1=$210 CONUS shipped and Paypal paid with all extras included like two extra batteries, electronic cable release, Panasonic EVF Mod #DMW-LVF1, Kirk L bracket for GF1.

For $250 I will include a GF1 (Micro 4/3 adapter) to Leica M lens adapter, Model # DMW-MA2M.

algrove

GF1 camera black body only with all instruction manuals, CD, USB and video cables, neck strap, charger and battery.

US$135. shipped and Paypal included CONUS only.

algrove

The 7-14mm lens has sold. Thank you for your business. You got a pristine lens that was cared for always.