The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for a Phase One P25+ V mount

JGiggles

I have just sold my entire Canon rig, and am putting together a lovely MF kit. All that is missing is the digital back..I am looking to pick up (and after much research, am quite set on) a P25+. Any leads would be much appreciated. I am based in NY. Thank you!

Jeffrey

algrove

I will soon be selling my P45+ V Mount with SWC, 503CW with motor drive and PME45 and lenses--100 CF, 150 CF, 250 CF and 350 CF.

I know it's not a P25+, only better.

JGiggles

I will soon be selling my P45+ V Mount with SWC, 503CW with motor drive and PME45 and lenses--100 CF, 150 CF, 250 CF and 350 CF.

I know it's not a P25+, only better.
I just picked up a 503 and would _love_ a 45+. My budget for a back however tops out around 6k. If you want to unload that back cheap, let me know :thumbup:

W

William Maheras

Aloha Jeffrey,

I have a mint (and VERY FEW actuations) P25 V Mount Phase Back for sale.
Also Hasselblad 555ELD and a selection of lenses.
Please contact me via email if interested.
[email protected]