The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Contax 645 w/ 80 f/2

onesixeight

Hi...

I'm looking to buy a Contax 645 with the 80 f/2 Lens.

If you have one for sale, please contact me with price, condition and photos :)

Thanks!

Hi...

I'm looking to buy a Contax 645 with the 80 f/2 Lens.

If you have one for sale, please contact me with price, condition and photos :)

Thanks!
I have listed mine (my third back up body - mint, very rare to find condition), but I need my 80mm lens, instead I've listed my 45-90 zoom as well as my 45 and 140 primes, all with hoods and filters... (I've the whole series of lenses but the 350 you see). I won't be selling the body alone though, only with the zoom or the primes (or all together). Mind you that the finder I give with it is the MF-2 WLF... which was my back up WLF... (I have two of those and only one prism that I need). In return, I have all 6 (50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 120mm, 180mm and 300mm) very carefully selected CZJ (optically selected) they are all MCs (but the 65 which was never an MC) and are all fitted with Contax adapters... Also have the Hartblei 2x Mc TC for the 180 and the 300, also have an Arsat 30mm MC f/e but this I won't sell... PM me if I can be of help (even for a free advise only), I Know the Contax system very well and I'll be glad to help. The reason for the sale is to downgrade on what I don't use anymore, I only use the system in studio (mostly in 16x multishot (microstep) with my 528c MFDB) and I have added a Fuji GX680 (Contax back fit) with five lenses in the system to add movements.... Hence the downgrade of the original system. I do paypal, but could also trade for some stuff as you can see in my listing. http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/43802-fs-trade-contax-645-vario-sonnar-45-90mm.html Thanks.