The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica R Telyt 400/560/800 Modul Module Big Head + 1X Focus Modul APO ROM in Box

dsapkota

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euro.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

I have for Sale Leica R Telyt Big Head 400/560/800 and 1X Focus Modul. Both the Head and Focus modul have been used only a few times and are in great condition. The Head is in almost Like New condition except a few signs of use only at the Lens Hood and if you look very carefully it may have just a few minor signs of use in the Tripod Collar. The Modul has very minor signs of use only in the barrel. Both the items come with the following -

-Both the Front and Back Lens caps
-Lens Hood
-Tripod Collar
-Carrying Handle
-Drop in UV filter with Filter Holder
-Original Packing

My selling price is 10500 Euros Net.
If you send me an email, I can send you pictures of the unit.

dsapkota

Please, also have a look on my other ad for Complete Leica R Cameras, Lenses and Zeiss 100/2 Macro and 21/2.8 Lenses