The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad 110 f2 *FE* lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have an excellent condition Hassy 110 FE lens available. I *love* the look of this lens, especially at f2 but also stopped down, but at the end of the day I want another Mamiya lens (the 28) and need to sell this to help fund it. This is the FE T* version and will work fully integrated on any of the F or FE bodies as well as in all manual mode on the Contax 645 or Mamiya 645 with appropriate adapter. Glass is pristine and outer barrel shows only very light signs of use, aperture and focus are butter-smooth. Includes lens and caps.

Asking $1495 OBO, US shipping and PayPal included.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Hasselblad 110 f2 *FE* lens

Here are some photos. As for internal dust, there is very little to none --- if i shine a light through the rear I see maybe two very tiny specks. Looks like the rear does have a square rear. Also two blue lines on the outside near the focusing scale if that means anything...