The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found: Voigtlander 35 or 40

durrIII

I want to buy a Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 classic or a 40mm f1.4 classic to use with a Fuji XP-1. OR a Leica CL 40mm f2.

Anybody?

dryrock

I've got a 40mm f1.4 I'm about to post up FS. Excellent + or better with original box and caps. Also will include Voigtlander hood in its box.

$450 shipped & paypal'd in the US. 100% feedback on ebay as whetstonest 300+ transactions buying & selling.

Can email pics

arste

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/hood

Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $13 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/hood

Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: $13 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fee. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance at cost to the buyer. Paypal please add 3%. I also accept Paypal gift

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic w/ hood $420
Lense is in excellent condition. Glass is clean. Focusing is extremely smooth. Lense is sharp wide open and has very pleasant colors.

Also Selling Helicoid adapter for L/M-Nex $50 works well with lens.