The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C-Sonnar, Hassy Prism and Focus Screen, Sony STF

mob81

* Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm F1.5 Bought new couple of months back. In Like New Condition. Comes with Box.
I can't include the original Invoice because it has my other Zeiss ZM Items which I still need (But can send a Copy of it if Requested).

Asking $900 Shipped and Paypal'ed

* Hasselblad Metered Prism in Excellent condition and fully working Like it should. I shot slide film with using the meter in the prism and it delivered
excellent result.

* Maxwell Split Image Focus screen with grids. Like new, Just bought it last month from Bill Maxwell NEW. I sold my Hasselblad kit and Don't need it anymore. Great Bright Screen with FOCUS AID.

Asking for both $450 Shipped and Paypal'ed.

* Sony 135mm F2.8 [T4.5] For Sony Alpha Cameras. The lens looks new and focus is buttery smooth. Great Bokeh Machine. BOXED

Asking $1000 Shipped and Paypal'ed

Will Ship by Saudi Post EMS insured and trackable.
I will accept returns after 7 Days of receiving the item(s).

IF MY PRICES IS SILLY, GIVE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND I WILL ACCEPT.

mob81

C-Sonnar 50mm $845 Shipped and Paypal'ed

Hasselblad Metered prism with screen $415 Shipped and paypal'ed

Sony STF $950 Shipped and Paypal'ed