The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica C/Y and Hassey Lenses incl 21.2.8

gogopix

Subscriber
Here's a mess o' lenses
I'll take a personal check and also ship overseas (50 extra to EU, $100 extra to Asia)

Mix and match and make offers. There are some real gems in here (the C/Y, the 3 element Leica, the R Elmarit) and the Hassey 30mm fisheyeis REALLY nice, though it is the first version. SO what, I think optics are the same and it is the one compared to the Hartblei.

The C/Y has the aperture adapter I am virtually throwing in for Leica M mount use.

I have adapters as well for the LTM to bayonet etc.

I will pay US shipping on any order over $500. I am cleaning house, so as they say, No REASONABLE offer refused.

If you want them all I will entertain really low bids, otherwise, there are not so big I can't move them :D

You would not believe how good some of these lenses are . If you are considering some of the Voitlander, also great light lenses (see my other sale ;) ) these are as good or better, of course, all Leica fans (and PLEASE let's stop using the "F" word. We are grown ups here, I think. No 'fanb_y" references. )

Let me know

Regards
Victor

PS: I have examined all and glass is clean. These are old lenses. There were some images, but basically I bought these from reputable dealers like Igor and Koh in NY or Forum members and I haven't used any except the 135mm, which I WILL STAND BEHIND.

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
BTW, the tele-Elmar in quest was reviewed by Steve Huff on his site using the M9, as I have used it.

The lens is outstanding.

If it doesn't sell today, I am withdrawing (and will likely raise the price! :D )

see below pix taken with M9 and the tele-elmar the second still available (1st I think is the 50mm summicron, SOLD)

victor

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
the 50mm, 2 90mm 3 element and the elmarit sold

all others now take 10% off

how about THAT!