The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB Leica X2 with grip and EVF

stnolan

I am selling my brand new Leica X2. I used it for one day and it has lesss than 300 actuations. Comes with everything that came with it originallly including both boxes, manuals, strap etc. This camera has not been registered so buyer can register it with leica for the two year Passport warranty. This camera also comes with a download of Lightroom editing software that can be downloaded from leica after registration.This is US not grey market and was bought from authorized US Leica dealer. I am also throwing in the Leica grip that is for the X2 (with box) and Olympus VF-2 electronic viewfinder. There is nothing wrong with this camera or its accessories its just that it didnt feel right for me and I didnt feel right about returning it to the dealer for that reason. My loss is your gain. Retail for everything was $2470 including shipping. I am selling for $1995 firm which is the price of just the camera new at retail. This camera takes stunning images and is a joy to use with its very simple menu. $1995 plus PP and CONUS shipping insured.