The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 (with warranty), 28 hexanon, uv/ir filter

tbarker13

A few items for sale as I shift my photography focus.

Leica M8. (sorry about the poor photo, but this is the only digital camera I own, so this is a cell phone shot) This one is pretty lightly used. Some minor rub marks on the finish. Functions perfectly. The nice thing about this camera is that its previous owner had the shutter replaced by Leica last summer. (receipt is included) He shot it little after the replacement and I've shot no more than a couple thousand frames on it since then. So this is a chance to grab an M8 with shutter that has very little wear. Screen is covered by schott glass. Comes with box, original strap, 2 Leica batteries and one after market battery. Along with a pair of 2gb SD cards. Price: $1,725, plus $25 insured shipping in the U.S. I will cover paypal fees.

Note: This camera still has 4 1/2 months of warranty from its CLA/shutter replacement by Leica last July.

28 Hexanon-M. Lens is in great shape with just a few very small rub marks here and there on the barrel. Glass looks great. No fungus, haze, etc. Incredibly smooth focus, as you'd expect from one of these lenses. Comes with rear cap and the hard-to-find lens hood. No front cap. $650, plus $15 insured shipping in the U.S. I will cover paypal fees.

46mm UV/IR filter. B&W brand. Average condition. $40. $5 insured shipping. I'll cover paypal fees.

Last edited: