The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya DM22 (Leaf Aptus-II 5)

Pemihan

I'm selling my little used Mamiya DM22 (Leaf Aptus-II 5) back in Mamiya/Phase mount.

Aside from minimal wear from being mounted the back is almost as new.
No scratches or anything on the screen and sensor / IR filter.
It has the latest firmware. Total shot count is 3094.

The back was in for a service check in september 2012 where they performed cleaning, focus control, sensor alignment and upgraded the firmware.
This was done at Phase One HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark. The RMA certificate is included.

The back comes with front and back covers, battery, charger and stylus pen.

I'm looking to get €5100,- net to me plus shipping. Payment via Paypal (+fee), wire transfer or cash.
Local pickup is most welcome. I'm located in Copenhagen, Denmark but am fairly often in the US and can bring the back if needed and ship/meet in the US. Personal delivery might also be possible if you're living in a major European city.

Thanks for looking
Peter

Last edited: