The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider Super-Angulon 47/5.6 with film backs

S

shu_sum

I am selling a custom-made camera with a fixed lens: Schneider Super-Angulon 47mm f/5.6.

This camera body was custom-made for this lens. The lens comes with the original focusing ring which is very smooth. Closest distance is 1.6 feet (0.5m).

The camera uses Mamiya Press M-mount. The package comes with the following items:

1. Custom-made camera with fixed Scheneider Super-Angulon 47/5.6 lens and Schneider original focusing ring (US$1,225)
2. Mamiya Press 6x9 roll film back (US$85)
3. Mamiya Press 6x7 roll film back (in mint condition, comes with original box) (US$100)
4. Schneider 52mm Center Filter (#2) for 47mm f/5.6 Super Angulon - as you can see the center filter from the 2nd picture. (US$190)
5. Mamiya 50mm Optical Viewfinder (adjustable angle based on distance) (US$50)

The lens is clean and the entire set is in very good condition. Shutter is accurate.

You will be able to get a ground glass for Mamiya Press from eBay easily. That said, as this is a wide lens, you should be able to do hyperfocusing without tears. Also, with widely available Mamiya Press roll film back, you can shoot with 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7 and 6x9 at your choice.

Total price: US$1,650. If purchase the entire set, I can make it US$1,500 (free shipping w/ tracking).

Accept PayPal.

Cheers,

Shu Sum

_

Last edited:
S

shu_sum

Some pictures taken by this camera.

(Note: Some pictures were taken before I bought the center filter)

S

shu_sum

Here is another sample taken with this camera and lens on RDP III.

lordpain

Hi is the above place tai o in hongkong? Lov the place. Anyway is this compatible with the mamiya Polaroid backs?