The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS R9+DMR + nice Leica R lenses nearly new

Paratom

Today I was talking to the local photo-store and the owner told me he has a customer who wants to sell his Leica R (DMR) system.
Since he does not have the time and experience with selling over the internet he asked me if I wanted to help him.
I saw the equipment and overall it looks like it has been barely used. I looks like new.
All is boxed, all lenses are with ROM.
I have to check back for prices with the original owner on Monday but I think he is willing to make a compromise here.
So IMO for anybody who is interested to step into the Leica R (DMR) system this is a very good chance. Everything is located in Germany.
I am talking about the following:

Leica R9
DMR
21-35
28-90
35/1.4
90/2.0asph
100Macro
2x ext apo

If anybody is interested and would like to suggest a price for an item let me know.
I will try to post prices on Monday.
If I would not have stepped into MF recently I would be tempted to go back DMR and get this set for my own use.

By the way I also have a 15/3.5 (1850€) and a 19/2.8 (1550 €) for sale (my own last Leica R lenses) both in very good condition.

Best, Tom

Paratom

prices

Leica R9
Motor for R9
DMR
21-35
28-90
35/1.4
90/2.0asph
100Macro
2x ext apo

All boxed in excellent mint condition, as new, the equipment has been barly used.
12000 € + shipping + insurance for shipping
The equipment is located in Germany and could also been picked up.
If anybody would be interested just in a part of the equipment let me know.
Regards, Tom

robmac

Hum, am thinking of selling my 90AA R and picking up a 100APO, so if the price is right on the Macro I'd be interested. Issue is I don't want to pay a premium for ROM as am using on a 1DS2. Let me know a price on the Macro when you get a chance and I'll give it some thought if it's anywhere near 'my' ballpark.

Paratom

DMR price

R9 + DMR + 3 additional batteries + Motor for R9 :
all together 3500 € + shipping + insurance for shipping

Mint condition, all with boxes

Paratom

Leica R gear on ebay with images

Ok,
its all on ebay with images now for - IMO - relatevly low starting prices.

http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/t_streng

Its all inexcellent condition. I was even tempted to keep it for myself but it just doesnt make sense and my "budget" for this year has been stretched too much with my MF-purchases.

Regards, Tom