The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo WRS-4000 Anniversary Edition Technical Camera Kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date

JGR

This sale may have came a little too early as I have just starting researching and considering my options. I no longer wish to shoot landscapes with a DSLR as I am going off the 3:2 format.

I am interested in this kit but with a budget of around £15-16k GBP I wonder what sort of digital back the remaining cash is going to get me.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm from the UK, not sure if this would cause a problem.

Yes, I'd sell the kit without the 28mm, but I'd prefer not to. The 28mm is a very fine lens and wouldn't pose a problem with the P65+. The 28mm adds value to the package if you eventually want to resell it.

Joe
Joe, if you ever think of splitting this up I would be interested in the 28mm. Thanks, Harshan

kdphotography

This sale may have came a little too early as I have just starting researching and considering my options. I no longer wish to shoot landscapes with a DSLR as I am going off the 3:2 format.

I am interested in this kit but with a budget of around £15-16k GBP I wonder what sort of digital back the remaining cash is going to get me.

On a budget, I'd look for a P45/P45+, P40+, and maybe even an IQ140 might be in range.

ken

JGR

On a budget, I'd look for a P45/P45+, P40+, and maybe even an IQ140 might be in range.

ken
Thanks Ken,

I will be searching over the next couple of days to see what I can find. This set up does fit my search criteria.

I thought my budget was a little too low, well it most likely is. I may well miss out on this cracking deal as I don't want to be pulling my hair out saving on my abysmal wage trying to get funds together for the digital back.

I will keep a close eye on this thread to see if Joe has any luck, in the mean time I will search for a back.

D

Deleted member 7792

Joe, if you ever think of splitting this up I would be interested in the 28mm. Thanks, Harshan
If I get to that point, I'll post it on this thread. I'm not there yet.

Thanks Ken,

I will be searching over the next couple of days to see what I can find. This set up does fit my search criteria.

I thought my budget was a little too low, well it most likely is. I may well miss out on this cracking deal as I don't want to be pulling my hair out saving on my abysmal wage trying to get funds together for the digital back.

I will keep a close eye on this thread to see if Joe has any luck, in the mean time I will search for a back.
I'm sure there will be some good values on digital backs as people start trading up to the new IQ260 and 280. This forum is one of the best places to watch for values.

Joe

JGR

Thanks Joe,

I will give you a firm answer next Monday at the latest. If you feel the urge in the mean time, then no worries.

D

Deleted member 7792

The Cambo WRS-4000 Revolution Anniversary Edition technical camera system has been SOLD. Thanks to everyone who endorsed the sale, especially Ken Doo. :thumbs:

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

SOLD: Cambo WRS-4000 Anniversary Edition Technical Camera Kit

We're all happy for you, Joe. But deep down inside, you know that both me and Guy (especially Guy!) are crying...
There are other opportunities on the table. I've got an IQ180 for sale. Don't be a crybaby, buy baby!! :ROTFL:

I'm surprised it took this long.....
Probably my poor marketing. Not enough good photos. :ROTFL:

Oh no, was it Guy?!!!!
No, it wasn't Guy. He's too cheap. :ROTFL:

Joe

D&A

Congrats Joe! Nothing but great things come from buying from Joe...including his photographic expertise and of course his midas touch.

Dave (D&A)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We're all happy for you, Joe. But deep down inside, you know that both me and Guy (especially Guy!) are crying....

:cry:

:)
Exactly. Hate to see folks get out of the tech cams. I surely miss mine. But I totally understand under use and family comes first stuff. I wish I could have bought this. Congrats

JGR

Congratulations Joe!

This kit is going to make somebody very happy. I can't see a deal as good as this come along any time soon.