The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Wide-T/S 70mm HR Digaron-W Lens

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

Reluctantly, I am selling my Cambo Wide-T/S 70mm HR Digaron-W lens. My Cambo WRS-4000 Revolution Anniversary Edition technical camera system is for sale in another thread.

This lens is in like-new/mint condition, and was purchased new from Capture Integration in October 2011. It's use has been limited to taking several test shots. I am selling the lens (and technical camera) because I simply haven't used it, and have other priorities (kids, grandkids, elderly parent) that can use the cash.

This lens cost me $4,699 brand new, and it's still in the condition it was in when I purchased it. I'm selling it for $3,750, including PayPal fee and FedEx shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. I will accept other forms of payment (check, bank transfer), and will ship when the payment clears.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Since I respond to email faster than PMs, contact me by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Cambo Wide-T/S 70mm HR Digaron-W lens has been sold.

Thanks.