The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800

MichaelM6

Hi everyone,

I bought this camera about 6 months ago because I needed a great studio camera for fashion / editorial work. Obviously, fantastic camera, but I really want something smaller so I can have my camera with me a lot more often. I miss shooting everyday. The D800 is just so big and expensive! I'm thinking of switching to the Fuji X mount system.

I'll post pictures tonight when I get home. The camera is in basically new condition. Fewer than 4000 actuations for sure, but I'll get the exact number tonight. I always, always keep it in the camera bag.

Comes with everything, box, papers, manuals, USB, battery (still great health) and charger.

Asking $2400 via paypal and shipped either USPS or UPS.

Thanks, and feel free to ask questions. If you'd like to see images taken with this camera, look here: michaelhulcher.com. Almost everything was taken with the D800. Or click the 'f' icon to get my flickr stream.

Mike