The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Carl Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar, Contax Aria

lamlux

Selling some gear to make room for more!

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f2 T* ZM - Serial 15532822

This is an earlier serial Zeiss Planar, but there is no Zeiss wobble that I can detect on it.

It does move a little, but no different than a 158******* late serial Planar I used to own.

Wear:

- Little to no wear on the lens body at all, there is no missing paint, no scratches, no chips.

- There is one or two very light scratches on the front element, which is visible in one of the photos above but doesn't affect image quality at all.

- Aperture blades are free of grease, no wear on them at all, aperture ring clicks at 1/3 stops nicely.

- It's practically new minus the scratch.

It comes with:

- Zeiss box, papers, booklet
- Sunpak 43mm filter UV
- Analogue Robot square hood which locks onto the Bayonet!
- Zeiss caps

Price: $600 including paypal and shipping in CONUS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Contax Aria 35mm Body

I loved using this Contax, but alas, too much gear!

This one is in great condition, only wear is on the bottom plate where there are a few light scratches ( see photo )

Includes Contax body cap not pictured.

Price: $210 including paypal and shipping in CONUS.

All my shipping is done via USPS Priority.

Last edited: