The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:(US) Elinchrom RQ PRO Ringflash with Hensel Beauty Dish& Hensel Grid

johnnykurtz

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $20 USPS Priority 2-3 Day Insured - Ships Same or Next Business Day

If the description seems confusing, please do not hesitate to post a question.

Hello,

I am selling my Elinchrom RQ Ringflash with Hensel Standard Reflector & Hensel Honeycomb Grid for Ringflash Reflector. The Ringflash has under 200 pops on it. If the description seems confusing, please do not hesitate to post a question.

This setup is for the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra AS Power Pack. Hensel makes the ring slash for Elinchrom, this is why the Hensel Beauty Dish Reflector and the Hensel 40° Honeycomb Grid. This setup may also be used as extra strobe, or as a beauty dish when mounted to a stand or boom. I use a double Manfrotto Superclamp for this.

I use this in my studio and added the quick release clamp and plate for fast changes between shots. The clamp and plate are from Hejnar Photo, who makes beautiful gear.

The Hensel Beauty Dish and Grid are removable.

As you can see I have this mounted to an Arca Swiss Monoball Z1, and the compatibility is perfect. You do not need to be mounted to the tripod, it is easy to walk around with this setup and the Quadra Pack over your shoulder.

The 1Ds MK III, Arca Swiss Monoball or the Gitzo Tripod are not included in this sale.

The total price at B&H is $1768.99 plus the Hejnar Photo which was another $80.

My price is $1200 Plus Shipping and PayPal fees. $20 USPS Priority 2-3 Day Insured. I will ship same or Next Business Day. Because of the size, I can only ship to the lower 48 States. If Alaska or Hawaii buyer want it, shipping will be calculated before purchase. no international shipping on this one.

Please see my feedback for confidence in my descriptions and fast shipping.

Trades: I am willing to trade for a recent 16-35L MKII, sharp and with filter. Trades with a member who has feedback like mine.

Cheers,
Johnny

These two photographs were made using this setup.